Our professional and friendly team do their utmost to make you feel comfortable and at ease throughout your visit.
We offer a wide choice of dental treatments, including hygiene appointments, teeth whitening, clear aligner braces and 6 Month Braces. We provide expert services to replace missing teeth, from single dental implants to same day teeth for multiple missing teeth.
Cape Road Dental Practice COVID-19 update
We are pleased to say that Cape Road Dental Practice reopened on 15th June. We would like to thank you for your patience throughout the time that we were closed. During this initial phase of re-opening please understand that we may prioritise patients who need appointments for treatment, especially those that have had dental problems during lockdown. We will also be continuing with our telephone triage service for all patients. The safety and comfort of our patients is of the upmost importance and whilst we have been away, we have been making changes to keep our patients and staff safe:
- Increased appointment intervals and limited number of people in the practice
- Created separate clinics for those patients who are most vulnerable
- Entry to the practice for those with booked appointments only with social distancing measures in place
- Technology that allows forms to be filled out on your computer or device via our “Patient Portal” before your appointment
- The clinic has always been a clean and safe environment for you but we have now put in place additional measures to ensure your safety
- Payment by card or contactless methods where possible when leaving the practice
The current situation is ever-changing and we will endeavour to resume all of our full range of dental and hygienist services as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our usual number 01926 491029
Please view our Patient Attendance Procedure by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to seeing you all again very soon.
Cape Road Dental Practice
It may be helpful to review the following video link. We send this to patients who have booked appointments. The patient portal will allow you to fill all of your forms online. The links are unique to each patient and therefore secure. This system will enable us to be as contactless as possible for the safety of our patients and staff.
Any patients that require emergency dental treatment, that are showing COVID-19 symptoms or in a household that is self isolating, should call NHS 111. sites have been set up to deal with these patients’ needs specifically.More About Us
"I now have a straight white smile!
Thank you so much Cape Dental"
"Lovely staff, amazing service!
Thank you to the Cape Dental Team"
"I Can't stop smiling
Thanks Cape Dental"
"I felt relaxed and knew I was in great hands!"
Thank you Cape Road Dental"